BabyChatter Baby Naming and General Baby Tips

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

IF MOM IS HAPPY, EVERYONE IS HAPPY! Large families are great. There's lots of laughter, love, and just stuff, never a dull moment. A lot of work goes into running a family no matter what size. I have found that harmony in the home can only be kept if everyone works together. From my 5 year old to my husband, everyone has responsibility!

You must designate exactly what the responsibility will be. You must draw a map! Your plan must be in writing. I’ve found I would get less resistance when it is written down. I did laminate the list so my children could check things off as they did them. The younger ones especially love this.

Implementing your plan may take a little more ingenuity. Don't give in! IT MUST BE DONE! I use this as a motivator. "IT MUST BE DONE!" The kids usually laugh when I start parading this throughout the house. However, at times I will use NO work NO TV.

I am not sure why so many of today's Moms feel everything is just their responsibility. Doing chores has been around forever. Working together will only make the dynamics of the family even stronger. And for new moms, it is never too early to start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home